cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Stopping demands for equipment return

I moved home recently and cancelled my BT Broadband account.  I was sent a returns bag and returned the Router as requested. I have a certificate of posting from Royal Mail, plus a confirmation that the package was delivered 2 days later. How do I stop BT harassing me to return the equipment? It was returned and delivered about 5 weeks ago, so the BT system is clearly inefficient, but this is causing me alarm and distress.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Stopping demands for equipment return

phone CS 03301234150 with proof of posting and they should be able to stop reminders

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Tried this, but they want the phone number I am calling about. I haven't had a BT phone number for years. I just want to stop the harrassment.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Skerriegoat 

If you call up again, give them the email address you're receiving the emails to, they can find the account that way, this should be the quickest way to get this resolved. Give this a go and post back to let us know if it's resolved for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Thanks Stuart. There is an automated answer bot which wants numbers, not alphas, so it will not accept the email address. It would be so nice to speak to a human being. Why do I have to take time out of my day to deal with incompetence and harrassment?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Skerriegoat 

Thanks for your reply. If you call the number pressing the # key will bypass the number section.

It might take us a few days but I've sent you a private message so you can send us your details to investigate and resolve this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thanks Stuart. I got the PM, but can't figure out how to reply. Is there a way to bring up a reply button?
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Skerriegoat 

Two buttons should appear under the message I sent you one to delete and one to reply.

Can you try using a different web browser to see if it generates for you?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Done thanks

Reply sent
0 Ratings