cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Xbox pass

Can anyone help why I can't access my 6 month xbox pass? Keep getting passed around and told it will be sorted in 24 hrs then it will be 5 days ect and at the end still no further forward it was one of the deal breakers to sign up to bt total shambles but yet when it's bill time there seems to be no issues I wonder if on my next bill do I say ah sure il pay it in 5 days I'm sure it wouldn't be long before my services were cut off

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xbox pass

Hi @Quigs, sorry you can't claim your Game Pass. The correct timescale is 5 days for you to get the code.
I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll help you get this claimed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi John, first time poster, can you assist in transferring my gamepass account back to Microsoft, 12 months free expired some time ago, and i'd prefer to pay it directly as part of Microsoft account. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Rabowski, have you tried to add a new pass via Microsoft? It should trigger the account back to their control. If you've try this and it won't let you then let me know and we'll be happy to help you get the account released back to Microsoft.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Quigs, thanks for getting in touch and we've claimed the Game Pass for you now and it'll be sent to your emails address within the next 5 working days.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 7

Hi mate, had a cursory look. Not that i am tight, am I correct its £10 a month with you guys, seemed to be £12.99 with microsoft. 

Was looking at trying to buy a year sub from CDKeys but none were available at the time. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks very much john much appreciated
0 Ratings