cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Xbox ultimate game pass

Go to solution

Hi. I've just signed up to BT Full Fibre 500.  Xbox Ultimate  Game Pass is part of the offer. I've received an email and text telling me my Game Pass is ready and to go to the partner content section to activate it. If I go onto My BT (both on the app and the internet)  the Content Partner Section is not there and there is no reference to the game pass.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xbox ultimate game pass

Go to solution

Hi @RicJac and welcome to the community.

Sorry you're having problems with the game pass. Have all the orders closed? Are you connected?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Àll the orders have closed and I am fully connected.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply @RicJac .

I've dropped you a private message so please reply with the details and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

hi, I have the same issue, i also have BT Full Fibre 500 installed recently.

I have had an email saying:

Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away.

To get started, log in to My BT, head for the Content Partner section, and click Add Now.

however there is nothing there so i cant add this to my account should i wish to do so, please could you also help me on this

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

hi, my game pass is showing this morning, so thanks if any staff memeber fixed it

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Jason001, thanks for the update and good to know the Game Pass is now available to claim. Nothing we done on the community though.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings