cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

cancelled complete package in june and still BT want to charge me for BT Sport

Hello,

contacted BT in May 23 to cancel complete package phone,BT Sport and Broadband yet nearly 4 months later you're still trying to take money from me for a service i cancelled and don't have and can not use, i had been with you 25 years with no problems at all, until now. WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: cancelled complete package in june and still BT want to charge me for BT Sport

@creekie 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: cancelled complete package in june and still BT want to charge me for BT Sport

i was asking if anyone eles had the same issues.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@creekie wrote:

i was asking if anyone eles had the same issues.

I've read your post a few times just to be sure and I can not find any where that you are asking if anybody else had the same issues. Your post appears to be more of a complaint to/about BT not least because you are asking BT "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT???

I would suggest that you follow the earlier advice and contact BT on the number supplied to see if they can resolve your problem.