cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

claiming a virtual reward card.

Go to solution

Hello.

I received my virtual reward card email, but am unable to claim it via the link.

I have looked through the community and sent a message to bt@purecard which tells me that it is undeliverable. 

Am a bit lost now.

Any advice would be great.

Dave.  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: claiming a virtual reward card.

Go to solution

Hi @dax384 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having problems claiming the reward card.

What happens when you try to claim your reward card on the link? If you have more than one BT account number associated with your MyBT account make sure to select the new one from the drop-down.

You missed the .com part from the email but the Purecard team can only help after the reward card is claimed so I wouldn't recommend doing that just yet.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hello Neil0.

Thank you for replying. When I try the link it gives me three numbers to choose from. Two don’t work at all and go to the BT screen, and the third tries but won’t log into the link either. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It says there’s no reward there. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @dax384, thanks for checking that and posting back. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @dax384, thanks for getting back to my PM. The faults team has removed the old account from your BTID that I couldn't remove. Please would you test and let me know if your BTID is now working OK?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @dax384, thanks for your PM to confirm the BTID is working ok and I had already claimed the reward for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings