cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

confirmed.na appointment

Go to solution

booked an appointment to upgrade to full fibre , had to wait 4+ weeks, engineer is expected today between 1p, - 6pm, still 1 hour 35 mins remaining, but upon checking appointment /order details looking for updates on bt website, it says my service was installed today and confirmed.na under engineer but not heard anything from the engineer, does that mean hes still coming today or he's done a runner pretended he's done his jobleaving me hanging  and im going to have to book a new appointment??

basically just asking what the confirmed.na means under engineer, i can tell you now i dont have currently have full fibre installed, bt better not be messing me around again, 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 3 of 9

where do you complain about the engineers/bt screwing me over again

Go to solution

where do you complain about the engineers?

rang the engineer whom the text gave me his name and number and according to him it wasn't on his list so nothing he can do,

so now i have no engineer coming, after waiting 1 month and been getting texts and calls and emails to 'remind' me of the appointment that i booked is coming up, wait in all day, to be screwed over by bt once again, and the engineer to tell me he's not coming, nothing he can do ,

so what happens to me an my appointment now bt screws me over, I'm just supposed to wait another month for another appointment and hope bt doesn't screw me over a 5th time? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Re: confirmed.na appointment

Go to solution

rang the engineer and he said not coming and nothing he can do, so now im stuck not knowing what to do and how long to wait for what as engineer decided he's not coming but that page did kind of answer my query, thank you

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

BT are not 'screwing you over', thieves or deliberately reducing your speed as you have asserted in previous posts. Give the FTTP team a call to get an update. 0800 587 4787

Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

they charged me an extra months bill even tho i already paid them, 

they've lowered my speeds/packages numerous times, 

had to ring them several times about changing payment details they claimed they changed but didnt 

had a letter threatening bailiffs despite my statement showed i had payed them , 

internet companies throttle packages on a regular basis, 

now they've spammed me to be in daily, so ive changed my plans , stayed in all day, only to be told the engineer doesn't have me on his list despite bt automated text giving me his name and number saying he's coming today,

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @TtvR5TW1,

I am so sorry to read about your experience. I am sorry that the engineer didn't go out to you. When we book an engineer with our supplier, we trust that they will go out for us. The fact that Openreach gave the engineers name and number shows that they were meant to go out. I am so sorry that they haven't.

Did you try and call the FTTP team this evening? They should be able to check up on your order and find out what happens next. If you have any issues, please reply back.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

i called the line when i had some time later that night, the guy i spoke to said it was weird that the engineer was a no show, it turned out the the engineer had came out, but claims that he didnt have the 'resources' to do the job so just went home, without giving me a call or openreach giving me a call/update i was left with no information and would have been stuck in limbo, but it's been rescheduled now and with the luck the engineer actually does the job he's payed to on the next appointment ,  

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for replying back to me @TtvR5TW1.

I am really sorry that that happened. It's good to see that it has been rescheduled now and I hope that everything goes ahead on the next appointment booked. You may already know about our Automatic compensation but if not, click on the hyperlink so you know what you are entitled to.

Thank you
DanielS