cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

dispute re return of equipment

After 3 requests finally received a returns bag for Hub and Disc, which I posted at local PO.  On 16 Dec recd email thanking me for return of equipment, specifying the Disc. Assuming all equipment had been received, I discarded the Proof of Posting. Have since recd email notifying me of a £50 charge for failing to return the Hub. I clearly would not return one without the other. How can this be resolved?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: dispute re return of equipment

Speak to an advisor and give them your tracking number as proof of postage I had this problem a couple of weeks back for returning a TV box and a hub, but once I had gave tracking they put it through the system as returned, hope this helps 👍 (sorry didn't read your post properly about discarding proof of postage) I would be unsure what to do then really 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi, thanks for response. My phone call to BT customer service met with 'if you haven't got a proof of posting, you will have to pay the charge'.  I fail to see the logic in this....they have  clearly rec'd the returns bag, but infer I failed to include the main item to return for recycling, namely the hub! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi, @billywhizz146 I'm sorry you've been charged for equipment that you returned. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to look into your complaint.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@billywhizz146  I've deleted your last post and quarantined it out of view. It contains personal information I'm sure you don't really want to share with the whole world.

You need to reply to the PM sent to you by @NeilO by the same means, PM.