cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

how to contact and talk to a human being at BT tech support without having a robot menu all the tim

hello, i have recently experiencing  an intermittent internet connection

i raised online a bt faulkt but i would like to speak to a human person about it but when i call 150 then go to menu , i only get a robot who does not let me the choice to speak to someone

can you kindly tell me whst the best way to speak to some one at bt broadband tec support j and i would like to lnow the best number for the BT customer retention team too

your help isappreciated

thank you

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: how to contact and talk to a human being at BT tech support without having a robot menu all t...

Hi @denvin welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your connection and having difficulty speaking with the faults helpdesk. If you ignore the options you will be transferred to a guide.

Maybe the community will be able to assist, when you lose the connection does the Hub light change colour?

Retentions can be contacted on 0800 800 030

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: how to contact and talk to a human being at BT tech support without having a robot menu all t...

hi Neil

Thank yiu for yiur email

I trebotted router and its back on blue light , i opened fault on line so hopfelly they can fix it

to understand you do yiu mean if i call 150 and dont put option i will go to a guide?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@denvin Yes, or ask to report a broadband fault.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

much apprciated will try tomorrow

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@denvin post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings