cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: line rental discount?

My bill will increase by £19.99 per month as the the line rental saver was, as you say paid in advance, but total cost over the year saved about £20 yes. It can get a little confusing.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

@simonriddler wrote:

will by monthly payment for my BB ( approx £35/month) increase to approx £55/ month now my line rental has ended?

Yes. But you'll no longer be paying the annual LRS charge so in the long run you'll be £20pa worse off rather than the £240 implied by your question.

[I recognise that this effectively re-repeats what's already been explained here but a further shot might help the message through.]

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 23 of 24

Will LRS ever die it just keeps resurrecting itself by customers who don't understand that it was nothing to do with line rental as broadband packages changed to inclusive

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 24 of 24

LRS will die when there are no customers left that have it. It is as simple as that. And it was very much to do with line rental as the name Line Rental Saver Suggests, customers saved money by paying their line rental in advance, rather than monthly. Not all customers "don't" understand it, but saying "will it ever die" isnt very helpful is it?
0 Ratings