cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

monthly bill

our contract of bt package of 2 mobile phones broadband and  bt tv. has expired.  bt has given us a new contract of

the 2 mobiles to a ee package and the broadband and bt tv on bt package.  with the pack code the first mobile

transferred ok. the 2nd did not. ee and bt tech staff there was issue with the pack number and was agreed to scrap

my number and issue me a ee number which was agreed. regret on our new bt package this mobile is still on the account. with many calls with bt i cant get is removed

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: monthly bill

@angiewhite3 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Once your BT account has closed, which could take 30 days, then it should disappear.

If you are an EE customer, its best to post on their forum, if you have other issues.

https://community.ee.co.uk/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

good morning

i am a bt customer with ee mobile package (which bt switched) bt control our broad band and bt tv package.  

at the moment ee will be charging for 2 phone

bt will charge for 1 phone

we only have 2 phones

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@angiewhite3 

Thanks for the clarification.

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

good morning

thanks for the clarification. f.y.i.  we have  contacted that number all this  week. on my next estimate from  bt

my old number is still on their  bill.  will keep trying the 150 number

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

you can also try the billing team

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

morning

we did. they gave us a credit for the phone for this month. checking our account its done. regret our account for next

months estimate the phone cost still shows.  i am hoping someone in the bt team could remove the phone charge. 

0 Ratings