0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Re: my bill

high time to sack/leave bt if others better
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

@farook 

I too am deaf and trying to catch up with you, being only 76!

You need to edit that second post and remove your email address as this is an open forum.

Log on to https://www.bt.com/  and select MyBT. You should be able to log into that using your email address and password.

All your bills, both past and current should be in there containing a detailed breakdown of your charges. If you are wondering why the increase then you should have had an email explaining the increase in prices of some of our add-ons which will be increasing by 9.3% from 31 March 2022, in line with the CPI rate of inflation published in January (5.4%) plus 3.9%.

Message 7 of 9

@farook 

5 messages in a few minutes. Amazing. You need to bear in mind this is a customer to customer forum. Those customers answering problems are volunteers but they cannot provide minute by minute support.

You need to relax and trust me, BT is fine for those who are deaf and Deaf.

Message 8 of 9

so no instant reply from bt. then how do i know bt decided in mnths time to reply to me. will i get emailed replies
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@farook 

Your posts are not going to BT as this is a customer help customer community forum. Replying to posts on the forum is entirely up to the members who are BT customers not employees

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings