cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

renewal disappeared!

Go to solution

Have been getting the usual BT emails saying my renewal was available on the website, had a look once or twice but as it was a long way away didnt take a lot of notice.

As my renewal is just over a month away I looked to see how much it was going up and lo and behold "we are not able to show you your offer", why not?

So unless one of you clever people can tell me how to see it I shall be off as I have no intention of hanging on the telephone being passed from department to department whilst you decide what offer applies to a 10 year plus subscriber.

Customer service is not your strong point is it, not good for a communications company.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: renewal disappeared!

Go to solution

@Reg3 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who do not read all posts.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

you can also try Retentions 08007831401 and see what they can offer and you might get through a bit quicker then CS number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
The retentions number was very busy and a long period on hold was required but he was polite and helpful eventually so a deal was struck.
Do seriously think they need to communicate far better but that is a personal thought.
0 Ratings