cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: 12 Months Free Xbox Game Pass System is **bleep**.

Go to solution

-Richie-

You did well advising us of the feasibility of the work around that I thought of to mitigate against this somewhat vile BT ploy to take over control of a customers Xbox Account by advertising a free 12 months and then linking the free 12 months to the customer being forced to allow BT to take control over their Xbox Account at least for a 12 month period. - But this is a work around to a problem that should not exist.

Benefit to the customer of  BT having control over your Xbox Account  = Zero.

If BT having control over a customers  Xbox Account is a good idea then they should offer that as a service option for the minuscule number customers who want to take it up.

However, that has nothing to do with honouring the headline advert of a Free 12 Months Xbox Pass and it is obvious that BT should give all customers the 12 Months Free Xbox Gamepass via a code system that can be used by the customer in the way that the customer wishes to use it.

The customer should be able to decide if the avertized 12 months is used directly via the the customers own Xbox Account controlled by the customer or via and an Xbox Account controlled by BT.

Alternatively, the customer should be able to sell the codes if they wanted to and there is nothing wrong in that. - Personally, I would use them if I could apply them directly to my own Xbox Account under my control.

The best way to build relationships is not to have sneaky small print clauses and hoops to jump through with regard to advertised inducements to join BT: it is to exceed or at least meet customers expectations with regard to advertised inducements to join BT.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: 12 Months Free Xbox Game Pass System is **bleep**.

Go to solution

My Xbox account is definitely not set up in the same way as those of the complainants - it's a very old account though originally having been with "the Village" online community (before Microsoft even bought it).  I can see the XBox ultimate being renewed by BT each month, but that's all I can see BT as doing.  I can still buy things using my "live" account or through PayPal or am I missing something?

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings