cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

6 month xbox game pass not showing

got a email last month saying i could get 6 months game pass free.

but it is not showing in my btScreenshot 2023-09-12 150020.png

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Free Gift

hi - @NeilO - I got activated yesterday on 500 fibre and got a text last night saying I had 6 months of Xbox included and to head to my online account / Your Products / Content Partner section.
Chasing round in circles I can't find anything relating to Content Partner - the Xbox gaming link takes be back to the homepage.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Xbox Game Pass UltimaXbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 missing

Hi, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 with my broadband however I can't see where to activate it, could a mod help me out as per other posts please

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Re: Xbox Game Pass UltimaXbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 missing

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. We're aware of a problem that is preventing customers from managing their Xbox Game passes on MyBT. This is also affecting BT Virus Protect, Netflix, and Discovery+ add ons. Our support teams are working to fix this and we'll post here when we have any further updates.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Re: Xbox Game Pass UltimaXbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 missing

Ah thanks Neil, I thought it was me being useless!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Xbox pass

I gave tried multiple ways to get my 6 month pass . All take me round in circles . How do I get my pass

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

content partner section

Hi. my dad has recently upgraded to BT Full Fibre 500. he was advised that he is eligible for a free Xbox Game Pass. Since the order closing and going live, he has received an email and text telling him his Game Pass is ready. 

I'm to go on to My BT (on the Internet) and under manage products go to the Content Partner Section to redeem.

However, the Content Partner Section is not visible, it's not there. Please can someone reach out and resolve this for me. I've seen a few other customers recently flag this as an issue in the community. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Re: content partner section

Any update please?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Re: content partner section

Hi @ellkenyon and welcome.

Are you having problems claiming your gamepass?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings