cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Activate xbox 6 month gamepass

Hi,

I have been trying to activate my 6 month Xbox gamepass and it keeps complaining "Unable to process your request. Please try again" . How do I resolve this ?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Activate xbox 6 month gamepass

When was your activation date?  Has you 14 cooling off period completed?

Are using pc/laptop to access MYBT as not viewable with app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi,

I have tried all types of web browsers I could. On my phone and laptop. After the captcha, this is what I always end up with "Unable to process your request. Please try again."
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Also my activation date was over a year ago
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

So it is over a year since you had the offer of 6 months game pass?

Have you tried phoning CS 03301234150 to see if they can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have tried calling them this morning. The guy on the phone had to renew my contract although I was on the Full Fibre 500 plan and said it should pick it up now. Still doesn't work !

Always complains that it is unable to process my request and try again.

1000043633.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @pkaram, sorry about that. The guide should've completed a form for the Xbox team to claim the Game Pass for you.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll send this activation request for you.

Cheers

John