cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

After 5 days still unable to access Britbox free trial

Have got as far as accessing Britbox site from myBT only to reach credit/debitcard input page for their 7 day trial. Can this be right? Have contacted Britbox twice who say it is a BT issue and they are unaware of BT’s system. Am becoming increasingly frustrated at lack of instruction from BT. Have seen on community that card details are not required. A definitive response would be appreciated. I have had no access to any codes.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: After 5 days still unable to access Britbox free trial

I was never asked for credit card details - I just selected the 'Britbox' tab after signing into 'My BT' - selecting 'Your Products' and then 'TV and Sport'

@Keith0542wrote:

Have got as far as accessing Britbox site from myBT only to reach credit/debitcard input page for their 7 day trial. Can this be right? Have contacted Britbox twice who say it is a BT issue and they are unaware of BT’s system. Am becoming increasingly frustrated at lack of instruction from BT. Have seen on community that card details are not required. A definitive response would be appreciated. I have had no access to any codes.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: After 5 days still unable to access Britbox free trial

Thanks for your reply. I have accessed the Britbox link for the free trial on the ‘my products’ page in myBT. I have commenced an account in Britbox however I am constantly requested to ‘finish start up’ by subscribing and inputting bank details.  I’ve tried to cancel and reinstate the free trial but keep returning to the subscription page. I do not have bt tv.

0 Ratings