cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Cloud Error Code

Hi I'm trying to log into BT Cloud and get the following message no longer available error code bt cloud error code mbb3-06

I've used the cloud last year. Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 3 of 8

Re: BT Cloud Error Code

Hello @MHuggett 

Just to clarify you get FREE Cloud because you have broadband with BT or because you pay for Cloud?

the reason I ask is because if you have it with Broadband and your broadband services have stopped this will temporarily lock the cloud account until you pay for a package.

If you pay for Cloud and not made any chances to your services will mean this needs to be looked into further.

See if this helps BT HELP

let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
Message 4 of 8

Thank you - this is what I've received
Thank you so much Maria. From 26 October 2022 BT Cloud will no longer be offered to customers who take BT Broadband packages. For customers who have not already set up the service, the option to do so will no longer exist in MyBT.
However if you have any files which you want to access then please follow the below steps it will give you access.

Go to the BT Cloud website at www.btcloud.bt.com and log in with your BT ID username and password

STEP 2
Click the Photos, Music or Documents icon and select the content to be downloaded.

You can also go to All My Files to download more content

STEP 3
After selecting the items to download, click the Download Buttonat the top of the page

STEP 4
The download will begin by creating a Zip file of all the selected files/folder

STEP 5
Click Save to save the Zip file to your computer

If the zip file is empty, you’ve tried to download too much data at once. Try again in smaller batches.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@MHuggett That’s correct but if you’ve had it before and you’ve made no chances you don’t lose access but new customers don’t get cloud included, maybe in the future it’ll be rebranded to EE Cloud or completely discontinued but no announcements have been made as of yet from what I can see on BT.com.

this wouldn’t explain why you could use it now you can’t, loads of customers still use the cloud service.

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
Message 6 of 8

I'm told that when my contract was renewed last year it was after the cut-off date and therefore I'm not entitled to it anymore!!
I have been chatting to an agent since 9.30 and an hour later I'm still trying to download the files as I can't download them and they are now saying I don't have a BT ID not sure how I used to be able to get onto Cloud before hand! I have raised a complaint but I don't think it will get anywhere
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

So after an hour and a half online chatting I've now been directed to
Please contact the BT cloud team without staying any longer here and rest assured the issue will be resolved

Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm
Sat 8am - 8pm Sun 8am - 8pm
11:14
I hope you have a great day ahead
Enjoy the rest of the day
Stay happy & do not take any stress
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @MHuggett I'm sorry you're getting an error when accessing the BT Cloud. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll raise a case with the Cloud team to get this looked into.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings