cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Cloud is no longer available

Go to solution

Thanks for that. I'm well over the 30 days since I ended my broadband contract, but I was able to briefly access the app this morning and could see all the pictures there, so they've not been deleted yet.

I'm going to try the instructions in the link on a PC, hopefully that'll work. I'll let you know

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

@JohnC2 Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, Im getting an error message on the desktop app as well. I'm sure its because my accounts been deactivated for some time, however, I'm still very keen on getting my pictures back. I know they haven't been deleted as of yesterday, as I briefly had access on my phone and could see them all.

I know its a long shot, but any other ideas on how to get them back? I'm happy to pay for access or whatever it takes. I've tried customer support, but after hours on the phone going around in circles, they couldn't help me!

Appreciate your help so far! 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Lewis515, sorry you're having a problem trying to download the files. How long ago was your broadband service cancelled with us?

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

@JohnC2, I think it's got to be about a year, I didn't even think about the cloud storage at the time, now I'm panicking!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Lewis515, I've checked and sorry but that is to far back and the files won't be able to be downloaded now.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution
Thanks for looking into it, seems odd as they were there just yesterday
0 Ratings