cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud preventing move to EE broadband

Go to solution

Hi DanielS

I've got a similar problem hopefully you can help? I've had BT fttp for about 4 years now and that included Cloud when we first set up the contract. I now want to move to EE fibre 500 as all the family's mobiles are on EE so potentially we can reduce our overall bills under the current offers.

I've spoken to EE, BT technical and BT sales and all of them say I can't complete an order for move to EE broadband as we have a BT cloud account. I can't find a way to disable it in order for the systems to then enable us to move to the EE product. It is now looking like I have to go to another broadband supplier for 18 months and then come back to EE once the cloud link has been broken.

Is there another way across the ee and bt systems to allow us to move to an EE product? I'm not even wanting to keep the cloud aspect.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud preventing move to EE broadband

Go to solution

@9deltabravo I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud preventing move to EE broadband

Go to solution

Hi @9deltabravo,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.

I've removed BT Cloud for you as promised.

For anyone else following, there was a temporary block which has since been removed. You can move to EE with BT Cloud now.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings