cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud

Hi

My old Windows 10 PC died and a new Windows 11 one was purchased.  I recently downloaded BT Cloud onto my new PC after having used it for a number of years on my old PC,  However, without asking it has started saving files (and filling up) onto my C: drive which is a smaller SSD drive, but I cannot find whereabouts they are being saved to.  I wanted all files saved to my 😧 drive which is a separate disk especially for data.  I have tried searching for  BT Cloud helpdesk, but without any success.  Is there a helpdesk?  If so, how do I contact them?

Failing that, how do I find where these files are being saved to so I can move them?  Once I have sorted this, I can think about setting up backups etc

Regards

Trevor

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud

Hi there!

If its saving files, it will most likely be saving them in the BT Cloud folder located in C:/Users/

You can change the location of the BT Cloud folder ONLY when installing/reinstalling.  So you would have to uninstall BT Cloud and then reinstall.  When you are setting up the Sync Settings upon launch, change the path to your other drive.

0 Ratings