cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Protect

Go to solution

My Norton's Vault has stopped working on my PC - although the rest of Nortons works Fine. 

Vault is still working on my other devices OK (Phone and tablet)

Any ideas?  I have done all usual of virus scans but to no avail.

When I enter password details manually in email log in - it comes up with large red error band along the top and does not let me log ib 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Protect

Go to solution

Hi @Carolg153 I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with the Norton vault, what does the message in the red banner say when you try to log in on the PC?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

There's a lot : it is is the normal error page where is says you've entered in correct password; or tried too many times; or lots of others.  That one has now disappeared, I finally managed to get in by perseverance.   Still can't use Vault on my PC today - I assume the red banner one will work next time I log in?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Carolg153 Please can you try these steps?

1. Restart your browser.

2. Click Norton Password Manager extension icon on the top-right corner of the browser and click Sign In.

3. In the Sign In window, type in your Norton account credentials, and click Sign In.

If the problem persists, go to step 2.

STEP 2 
Restart your computer
  1. Exit all programs.

2. Restart the computer.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you Neil

It has now worked - although I had to re set up Vault (although it showed as having been there, it wasn't).  I re-signed up to it and it didn't have any of my saved passwords.  

I then continued and closed everything and rebooted.  It has now opened several thinks OK that it could not do over the last couple of days.  Just to make sure I rebooted again, and all worked again.  Therefore I'm hoping that was a fluke and that it will all be OK now when I log on again tomorrow!

Thank you for your time

0 Ratings