cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

BT cloud withdrawn

Go to solution

I have just joined BT fibre 100 and my contract stated that I have 1000GB of cloud storage.

When I try to access this I get the message that bt cloud has been withdrawn.  Call centre staff do not know about it

How can I get this back? Does the BT contract allow them to change it when they like without notification or replacement.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT cloud withdrawn

Go to solution

Hi @Convert99 I'm afraid we're unable to set new customers up on this service, BT Cloud was only available to customers who took BT Broadband and registered for the Cloud service before 26th October 2022. 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Since I have a contract that stated I have btcloud is there any redress available

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Doubtful.

Just consider yourself lucky you have been saved all the problems with the dire service.

Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

More evidence that the right hand doesn't even know the left hand exists, never mind what it's doing. 🙄

@Convert99 

I would think you have a good case for cancelling penalty free if you wish. You could try the "Thinking of leaving" option on 150 (if it still exists) & see if they're willing to do anything.

Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

I appreciate it was a pretty low bar in the first place, but things have definitely got even worse over the last 12 months.

I feel very sorry for the mods and employees who contribute here, they are between a rock and a hard place. 

BT comms (internal and external), are shot to bits and their systems seem to be held together with string and bits of blu-tack. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Convert99, sorry your were told Cloud was part of your original order.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to see if we can do something to help you get the Cloud service.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks everyone for remarks on poor service. I had seen reference to the problems but found a location that was offering an upgraded service. But of course this was not available.

I will persevere and let you know if I do eventually get it and how it stands up.

I still have the option of redress on change of the written contract but that could take a long time/

might have to change my handle to Unconvert99

I

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Reply to @JohnC2's PM. If anything can be done the Mods are the ones to do it.

Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

If you reply to the moderator he may be able to help.