cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: MY BT has no Content Partners for Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Hi John,

I have the same as the other users above, I cannot see the content partners but unlike anyone else I do not seem to have received an email saying I can activate either. I checked my receipt of order and I definitely have this included with the fiber 900 i have ordered. You engineer came and all is installed as far as fiber and the connection is live but I'm eager and exited to get playing some games on my new connection. Could you help ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @jbrad100, welcome to the forum and I've moved your post your own create your own thread as it is a slightly different issue. 
As you've not received the email yet has your order completed? Would you check on your MyBT that the order is completed?
Another reason for the content partner section not showing is if there are any outstanding bills. If you've only recently been connected it may be that your first payment hasn't been collected yet. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I’m having the same problem how did you solve??
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, yes it appears my order is complete and no my first payment is not due until the 16th, I guess I will wait until then and report back.

0 Ratings