cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Bt android app

Bt android app keeps crashing and can't access billing details keeps saying - (something is wrong try again later)

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Bt android app

Good morning @stevenhollingworth84!

Welcome to the BT Community 😊

Is it at a particular point when you're using the app that this crashes, or does it seem to happen randomly?

Have you checked to make sure your phone's software and the app are both fully up to date too?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Both upto date just always crashing after I accepted all cookes then the error message pops up all the time then app closes 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Cheers @stevenhollingworth84, is it a particular page that's asking you to accept cookies? 

I use the app myself and it's not a popup that I've seen appear when using this. 

Are you able to view your details if you try logging into the browser version of your account too?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Yes can login login on the browser but not the app 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

That's good, @stevenhollingworth84.

Are you able to view all of your bills and package information successfully through this?

Also what make and model of phone are you using right now?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Samsung galaxy a14 yes i can pay bills through browser 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Cheers @stevenhollingworth84, that's still a recent phone so there shouldn't be anything compatibility wise causing issues here. 

If you go into your phone's main settings app, then select My BT, can you please ensure all the permissions are set correctly?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

I've been getting this issue for a few weeks also. If you reject cookies on the BILLS section of the app the bills page loads fine but we shouldn't have to do that so the app clearly needs fixing. 

I tried reinstalling the app and get the same issue and recent reviews of the app on the Google Play Store suggest other users are having the same issue. 

0 Ratings