cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Bt parental controls

Good afternoon, 

I am having no end of issues trying to apply parental controls. 

If I sign into the mybt app and select 'my products' and then 'broadband' I get a 'sorry we can't show your details right now' error message. I tried through the Web browser too, still with no joy. 

I called BT this morning and was told to enter numbers into my Web browser to take me to the 'hub manager' and was told once I entered the admin password that one of the options on the hub would be parental controls...but she couldn't tell me exactly where...which seemed unusual, I accessed the hub manager and tried every option but it was not there. 

Can someone help me install the parental controls as this has been a complete shambles...if the bt parental controls cannot be installed due to technical issues from your side, then I expect to be allowed to exit my contract penalty free, as I have had no end of issues since signing up to full fibre broadband. 

Thank you 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt parental controls

Can I have a response on this please!!!! If not then please Call me and allow me to terminate my contract early, and I will happily go back to sky as this has been a shambles 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Which never got to the bottom of the issue? Hence five months later and multiple phone calls later...it is no closer to being resolved. 

0 Ratings