cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Does BT Virus Protect from Norton come with a VPN?

I've just switched today from Virus Protect from Mcafee, which had a VPN, to Virus Protect from Norton, which doesn't appear to have a VPN. Could anyone tell me if this is correct please as I liked the safety and anonymity the VPN gave me.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Does BT Virus Protect from Norton come with a VPN?

No.

What is BT Virus Protect and how do I get it? | BT Help

What protection do you get with BT Virus Protect?
You’ll get online protection to keep your devices - including Android smartphones and tablets, laptops, PCs and Macs - protected from harmful viruses. It will also warn you if you’re about to visit a harmful website or connect to an unsecure network, and it will block unauthorised traffic to your computer - protecting your information from cyber criminals.
You’ll also get the following new features:

PC SafeCam (Windows PC only): Your webcam lets you keep in close contact with family, friends or colleagues, but can be vulnerable to attack and may give cybercriminals the potential to view into your home, your daily routine, and personal information. PC SafeCam alerts you to attempts to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorised access to it.
SMS Security (Android only): Helps keep you and your Android device safer from texts with phishing links. It helps identity SMS text messages with unsafe links and notifies you, to help prevent you from inadvertently clicking on them and potentially putting your personal information at risk.
Protection Report Card: A summary of all the activities that have been performed to help protect your device and information stored on it in the last 30 days.
App Advisor (Android only): Proactively helps protect your Android smartphone against mobile online threats like malware, ransomware, adware and privacy leaks, using a patent-protected app-scanning technology.

0 Ratings