cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

EE rebrand of BT Broadband.

HI,

I was speaking to an advisor (EE or BT via 150 ) a couple of days ago, concerning a new EE sim to replace my BT mobile sim.

I was offered a special deal with 4 GiG of data £7/month, as a offer for existing BT Mobile customers. The advisor then mentioned that in future there is to be a big advertising campaign about the rebranding. Now has anyone heard this:-

" When your BT broadband gets taken over by EE, all mobiles on the account with EE sims will receive unlimited data"

This was what the operative stated. Has anyone else heard this?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: EE rebrand of BT Broadband.

Yes this is correct all NEW EE Customers will receive unlimited data if they take broadband, more information can be found HERE.

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I recently changed my mobile from BT to EE ( as suggested by BT customer service ) my BT plan was basic something like 50 mins calls , 50 texts , 500Mb data , but sufficient for my needs , however that was a legacy plan and no longer available ( and I had reason to reset my relationship with BT )  the switch to EE was slightly more expensive, but now has unlimited text, minutes and the data allowance although not unlimited, was doubled as a BT broadband customer , from  4Gb to 8Gb  , for something like £1.50 extra per month , so possibly a very similar change to the OP ,.

I don’t recall anything being said about once the broadband is migrated to EE brand that data becomes unlimited, but its pretty competitive anyway .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

exactly that situation 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

thanks very much, it was obviously correct

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Just checked. This £26.99 is cheaper than my existing BT Broadband, unfortunately I am locked till my Line Rental Saver runs out in May. I have already paid in advance. Do not think EE would take £19.99 month off the £26.99 till then

0 Ratings