cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Excel

i would like excel on my android samsung tablet to open an excel file from my BT cloud but cannot see how to get Excel to find the document on the cloud.

I have tried to add a place and looked at Share point but unsure of the full link details to put in can anyone advise in simple terms please.

20221204_154310.jpg

20221204_154225.jpg

20221204_154145.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Excel

Hi @Bob100   It is not something I use myself (I use OneDrive) but doesn't the BT Cloud App provide that facility?

BT Cloud – Apps on Google Play

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I’m not too sure if you can link your cloud account directly.

However, you could try downloading the BT Cloud app and downloading the spreadsheet when you want to use it. 

I don’t use Samsung Tabs so I’m unfamiliar with how it works, but on my computer, BT Cloud when downloaded is shown as a network drive and updates any changes I make live, if the operations of the Tablet is anything similar you could see if the BT cloud app has created a folder on your Tab with the files you have uploaded that you can directly open to avoid downloading and re-uploading. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thank you. Yes I can do that for all file types but when you open bt cloud on the tablet it just lists every file in the cloud and every type and you have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find the file you need, there is no file name search facility.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

All Files

Sorry for the late reply Bob. 

Check this link out:

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/getting-started-with-bt-cloud#collapse3Standardresponsivegrid--569...

You may be able to go All Files - Search

Hopefullty that helps 🙂

0 Ratings