cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Is BT Cloud going to be discontinued at some point soon?

Go to solution

I had not realised until I looked on here that BT Cloud is now not being offered to new customers. I have to assume this is a service that BT are now considering removing from existing customers at some point. Have there ben any statements on this? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is BT Cloud going to be discontinued at some point soon?

Go to solution

Nothing from BT apart from cloud  not now available to new customers . The same applies to email address

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Is BT Cloud going to be discontinued at some point soon?

Go to solution

The only recent information regarding BT Cloud is as follows

• From 26 October 2022 BT Cloud will no longer be offered to customers who take BT Broadband packages. For customers who have not already set up the service, the option to do so will no longer exist in MyBT.  Existing BT Broadband customers who have already activated BT Cloud can continue to use it as they do today but will not be able to upgrade their storage.

In view of the above my opinion is that at some point in the future this will mean that BT will close the service. I don't use it but if I did I would be at the very least checking out an alternative service if not actually moving to one.