cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Keep Connected

• My fibre connection failed on Sunday evening and is still down today, Wednesday 21/6.  An engineer is on the job but there has been nothing from BT in terms of my keep connected deal. In the meantime my only means of connection is my mobile. Can anyone here help?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Keep Connected44

Hi @Earthling,

I am sorry that you are currently without service. Is the engineer attending today?

When you contacted us, raising the fault, was there any mention of a mini hub being sent out to you? Do you have BT Mobile?

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

The engineer was here earlier but it needs another crew, which may take up to a week.  My deal includes the stay connected guarantee but I've heard nothing. That's why I posted here.  No BT mobile.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Just to clarify I have Full Fibre 100 with Halo 3. I had assumed if you reported a fault a MiniHub would be sent out straight away, but seems not so.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for posting back @Earthling

I am sorry for the recent service problems.  There is a keep connected promise included with the Halo benefit.  We'll check this out further from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings