cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Mac 0s Ventura

I RECENTLY UPGRADED MY MAC COMPUTER TO VENTURA 13.0 AND MY NORTON VIRUS PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING. I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD NORTON,  BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS ANY ADVISE WELCOME

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mac 0s Ventura

Hi, 

I'm not sure BT forums are going to be of any use to you regarding resolving your issue. You're better off using the Norton forums for this type of issue as I doubt it relates to your internet service provider. 

Thanks,
George

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes it does as BT supply Norton software via their broadband package which i use.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

BT do not own the software, nor do they provide support for it. If you're having an issue with the software, you need to speak directly to the creators of the program, in this case Norton.

They will be able to provide you with the best support. Just because a company sells a product to you, doesn't necessarily mean they are entitled to provide support for the product. Norton have their very own community forum dedicated for issues with their program, you will probably find your question will be answered quicker and better over there.

The only instance where BT might be required to step in, is if you're downloading Norton from their own website or downloads page, but it is unclear in your original post exactly what is not working. Are you unable to open the program, or are you unable to download the program at all?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@dav58 Ventura has AV as part of the system and it's better than ever. Dump Norton.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I downloaded Norton from the the BT site

0 Ratings