cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Norton Antivirus

Since I changed over to Norton Virus Protection, I am inundated with pop-ups from Norton, sometime 6-7 times a day telling me that I haven't installed the full protection. Just fed up with it, there seems to be no way of stopping it short of uninstalling, which I am seriously considering! Has anyone found a way?

At least with Macafee it was install it and that was that.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Norton Antivirus

Hi @joncool78 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're seeing these 'pop ups' since you changed over. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for the reply David. No I havent, although I suspect that it will make no difference. I don't mind being reminded a couple of times, but not everytime I open a browser!

Regards

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I have also started having this problem. The answer appears to be two settings in  administrative settings (shown here https://community.norton.com/en/forums/how-stop-threats-resolved-pop-messages) but I cannot find  administrative settings. Is this something that is removed from the BT version of Norton. If I can't resolve these annoying pop ups I will have to remove the the virus protection software.

0 Ratings