cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Norton Crypto wallet

Go to solution

I've installed the new Norton security package. It includes a crypto miner which I've enabled. It provides a button to access my crypto wallet but then asks me to log in. What credentials should I use for this?

p.s. I was previously a Norton customer so have a personal account on the Norton website. I assume that a new account was set up for me when I subscribed via the new BT-included service, but I don't have any account credentials for that.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Norton Crypto wallet

Go to solution

@Stealthsurferwrote:

I've installed the new Norton security package. It includes a crypto miner which I've enabled. It provides a button to access my crypto wallet but then asks me to log in. What credentials should I use for this?p.s. I was previously a Norton customer so have a personal account on the Norton website. I assume that a new account was set up for me when I subscribed via the new BT-included service, but I don't have any account credentials for that.
Many thanks.

HMRCrypto.gif

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Norton Crypto wallet

Go to solution

Having spoken to the Norton helpdesk I have a solution to this, in case it helps anyone else. The wallet can be accessed in the following way:

1. Log into your My BT account from the bt.com homepage using your BT ID e-mail address and password

2. Select the 'Your Security' tab

3. Click on the BT Virus Protection 'Manage' option

- this will take you to the page that allows you to download the Norton software

4. Keep this browser window tab open to stay logged in

5. Open another browser tab and go to: https://my.norton.com/extspa/crypto

- this will take you to your Norton Crypto homepage from which you can access your wallet

0 Ratings