cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Norton Password Manager - iOS App login issue

Go to solution

I find myself in a situation where I cannot login to the Norton Password APP on my iPhone. I use this device to approve browser access on various PC browsers, so currently I’m a little stuck!

Something appears to have changed with the iPhone APP as it used to only ask for a PASSWORD once you identified the login was via a partner (BT), but now it appears to know this is for BT and asks for both user name and password. I tried my primary BT email address (& other guesses) but this fails. I got locked out after 3 failed attempts. This is supposed to reset after an hour but when I revisit, after 1 more attempt I get the same message. 
When on my PC and through MyBT, I am able to ‘launch’ Norton Password Manager where I am prompted for a Password, and I can access the vault ok. This confirms my password is good. 

Is anyone able to enlighten me as to what user name is expected on the iPhone APP BT login screen? Due to multiple failed attempts, is there a process to unlock the account?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Norton Password Manager - iOS App login issue

Go to solution

Hi @Jodders welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems accessing the Norton password manager on your iPhone and the account has been locked. 

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderators and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Norton Password Manager - iOS App login issue

Go to solution

Hi,

This is now resolved - user error!

It appears the login required was MyBT credentials and nothing to do with the VAULT password. 
Once I got round the account being locked, I was able to try this permutation and I’m finally in. 

0 Ratings