cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Not received my 12 months Xbox Ultimate code.

Upgraded my broadband after contract ended with the promise of 12 months of Xbox Ultimate included in the package.

I have not received any code or instructions how to activate this. I have hunted on the BT help system and found nothing, very disappointing. I tried pressing the "button" to Add the service from my account management pages but it sends me to the Microsoft site with a 1 month code. Can anyone from BT sort this out for me please?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Not received my 12 months Xbox Ultimate code.

Hi @Biscitt, welcome to the forum. When you activate the Game Pass offer it will be for one month and this will automatically renew for each month of the 12 months offer you have.

Solved: Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - 6 month code - BT Community similar scenario but for the 6 months.
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

OK thank you for the info I will try that.

Just a suggestion to BT but It would be helpful if that was mentioned on a person's account somewhere, it might stop the same query being posted often or did I just miss it?

Message 4 of 12

Update:

I went through the procedure of adding it to my account as suggested and . . they charged me I didn't even get the free month trial!

I have been told there is no record of the 12 month Game Pass on my account. The bill arrived one day after the 14 day cool down period so I will be charged if I cancel and take it out out again and I cannot change it to add the free Game Pass from within my account.

I am not a happy camper!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

NOT SOLVED!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi, @Biscitt  I'm sorry you're not happy I've unmarked the solution. Was your order placed online or with a sales advisor and when you upgraded your service did you order the fiber 900 for the first time or was this a regrade back onto the 900 services?

The 12-month free game pass is only offered to customers who order the Fiber 900 for the first time.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

My previous contract had ended. I ordered a new contract via the live chat, based on the deals offered via my account, as I had some queries. I'm sure I specifically queried the Gamepass to ensure it was included.

Although I thought I had requested a copy be emailed at the time I didn't receive it so have just put in a request for a copy to be sent to me so I may check. The customer support team have also told me they will investigate.

At no time was I told it was a maybe and I have not had the Gamepass via BT previously.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

@Biscitt 

did you upgrade to Fibre 900 or some other package?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi, @Biscitt I'm really sorry if you have been misinformed, if you already had fibre 900 and renewed the contract a Game pass is not offered. I hope you get a resolution from the customer support team you raised this with but should you need any further help let me know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

I had Full Fibre 900 but upgraded to the Fibre 900 Halo+ or something, the one with the Hybrid, after my previous contract had expired so it was a new contract.

0 Ratings