cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Parental control problems!

We are having a nightmare with parental control settings, like a lot of other people it seems!

So the original issue was that no matter what URL we put in to block YouTube, it didn't work. We got around that by ticking media streaming in the filter content boxes, and typing all the media streaming we were happy to be accessed in the always allowed boxes. This worked fine until last week. Now suddenly we cannot access netflix, paramount , or prime video even though they are in the always allowed boxes. Have checked we have the right URL in the right box, reset the hub, taken all of the settings out and put them back in again 3 times . Even had somebody at BT change the email address that the account was registered to as they said this was the problem, even though nothing had changed with the email address. It didn't work obviously. Nothing works. Nobody at BT seems able to give me an answer as to why it doesn't work. The only reason we came back to BT was for the parental control feature , and it is not working and nobody seems able to tell us why. It's really important as we have a child who is quite ill right now with an eating disorder and needs to be kept away from certain websites. Can anyone tell me what might be going on here?!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Parental control problems!

Hi @Piperman

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with Parental Controls.  We can help get you in touch with the right team to get everything fully resolved.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings