cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Parental controls not working

The parental controls on my account aren’t working. They used to work but now don’t. I can access websites that are in the blocked list. I have tried factory resets, removing and re-entering the blocked website, turning parental controls off and on, checked dns settings, checked for any weird vpn stuff etc. and nothing is working.
I have lodged a complaint with BT and they have tried for a month now to fix it with no success. BT have even sent me a new modem and it had made no difference. I have children and need to stop them accessing certain websites. Can anyone help? In particular @DarrenW  are you able to help please? You seem to have fixed for a number of people and I’d really  appreciate it being fixed please. Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Parental controls not working

Good Morning @Orchid12 

I am very sorry that you've had this problem for a while, I can see the issue and will get to work on fixing that for you.

I am reliant on another team to help fix some incorrect data, so I can't restore service as fast as I'd like but I will push them to get it fixed asap, I will reply on this thread once fixed and what your next action will be.

Message 3 of 4

That would be amazing! Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @DarrenW  it is finally working! Thank you. 

0 Ratings