cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Totally agree with what you say. Some feedback on progress to rectify the problem would be welcome. Not very good PR on their part.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

I’ve cleared the cache but didn’t make any difference for me. Hopefully BT will contact me with a solution. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Likewise however as the same problem persists across any platform used, browser or mobile I fail to see how clealring the windows cache can be a solution!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Still not working on Android or Desktop .

This is really poor from BT.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

The service may be poorer than you think.

I was speaking today to a senior IT advisor in the BT Exeter office.   I was speaking to her about another matter  but asked her if she could register a complaint regarding BT Cloud, which has been down for about a month with no sign of the problem getting remedied.

Her response was that it wasn't something she would get involved with, but her understanding (after speaking to her manager) was that BT Cloud has not been offered to new customers for quite a while because of insurmountable problems and BT Cloud has now been closed down completely and nothing will be retrievable.   She asked if I had received any notification (No), she will try to find out on what date is was closed, and if she does she will email me.

The question I'd like to put to @NeilO

is, has he heard anything similar to what I've been told.   I certainly have received no notification that BT will/may be closed but I haven't been able to access my files for about 3 weeks.  Stuey_Brown asked about what compensation would be payable, but how do you put a value on a a life time of memories?  I look forward hearing from you.

Regards

staker

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Hi @staker and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding with your cloud service. We are aware of this issue and are actively investigating. We don't offer cloud to new customers but we will of course continue to support existing cloud customers.

Getting started with BT Cloud | BT Help

'BT Cloud was only available to customers who took BT Broadband and registered for the Cloud service before 26 October 2022.'

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

No doubt a pack of lies from BT as is prevelant in corporations  and government alike these days!

Not holding my breath waiting to ever see it up and running again. 😏

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

No doubt a pack of lies from BT as is prevelant in corporations  and government alike these days!

Not holding my breath waiting to ever see it up and running again. 😏

THis is more likley the truth:

"BT Cloud has now been closed down completely and nothing will be retrievable."

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

I'm sorry you feel that way @bucketbot1 .

Your data is safe. We're continuing to work through this issue and will update as soon as we have anything to share.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

@DavidM 

With respect - but stop saying "sorry" and "apologizing" - we are fed up with this.

Do your job - fix the problem which you are aware of for ages.

0 Ratings