cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT WiFi Opt-in

Go to solution

Hi, 

I have been having similar issues  with opting in to BT Wifi.  I had problems with my hub so factory reset a few times it over a month ago but since then it has said 'Not Active' on the hub.  The factory reset didn't solve my hub problems so BT sent me a new one but the BT Wifi still shows 'Not Active', this has been like this for a few weeks now and I have tired a few reboot but no different.

I read on the community the suggestion to opt out and opt back in may trigger it again so opted out a day or so ago, however now the BT website won't let me opt back in again.....?  

Please could one of the Mods take a look and see if what the issue is to get my hub/account opted back in or if something needs to be reset?  I have seen some other posts which have suggested the online profile for the hub may need to be reset with BT (whatever that means?).

thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Spenny25,

I am sorry that you can't get BT WiFi reactivated online through your MyBT at present.

I will send you a private message so we can opt you back in on our side.

Thanks
DanielS 

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@DanielS Is there any intention by BT to fix this problem that has been ongoing for months, or is it just another on the list of things that aren't getting any attention.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS ,

Just following up to say that the BT Wifi team contacted me today and confirmed that they had sorted out the issues and  I was now opted back in, plus they had reset the configuration setting their end so it was now active on my hub.  I have checked and its all working as it should, opted in and showing as active on my hub.

Thank you for sorting that out.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

You are very welcome @Spenny25.

Thanks for getting back to me and for letting me know it's all working.

Have a great day,

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings