cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hey @NeilO 

I'm facing the same issue, could I get the same details to contact the moderation team? Or could you post them here so future members can self-resolve and just follow along without needing you or @PaddyB to send them out in a private mesage?

Much appreciated!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @JamesK95,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can reach out to our help teams on 03301234150. They will then complete a form and send it to our Microsoft team.

Have you already called beforehand? We also contact this team after you've replied to us through private message.

If there was still an issue, we could chase the team for updates.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hey @DanielS 

No I've not contacted anyone before, I've only just started having this issue today myself and looking for the solution. I just noticed in the history of this thread, it seemed to be people asking for help and recieving private messages with details to contact someone else. 

I'll try find some time in the next couple of days to give that number a call and see if they can help if that's the way this has been getting resolved for everyone else.

Cheers,
James

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Not sure how I've created a new post, I was intended to leave a comment on this pre-existing post: https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/How-can-I-revert-control-of-my-Xbox-accoun...
0 Ratings