cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Unable to manage my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at Microsoft after cancellation on BT

Hi, I have exactly the same issue.  Can you please help me to resolve too?

Kind Regards

James Hart

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to manage my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at Microsoft after cancellation on BT

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help, when everything else has been tried.

Select the 'message now' option on this link https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband to have a live chat with a billing guide, they'll get you sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Appreciate you're trying to help so not bashing you.

I think half the problem is that the live chat agents have no idea what to do with this. After losing 30 minutes of my life to chat, most of which was waiting for the PIN, I was told my subscription has been cancelled. I know it was cancelled in April but the agent didn't seem to understand what I was explaining. I was passed to the tech support team who aren't able help as it's a billing issue so told me, at the 45 minute point, to call the 0330 number at my own cost and a minimum additional 20 minute wait!
This seems to be an ongoing saga with XBGPU packages and BT/EE, possibly it happens with other providers but I don't know. For BT/EE it seems like there's a dedicated team for this, based in Newcastle. I'm not sure why they can't be pro-actively be taking steps based on deals ending and being cancelled. This would really benefit the PR side of BT/EE in these cases so we don't all need to resort to coming to the community forums in the hope a mod here can get it fixed for us. I'm just glad I had some time on my sub originally so I have buffer time to get it sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Exactly this!! I can't remember how much time was left on my MS managed Xbox game pass sub before I "redeemed" my free 6-month sign on subscription. I have more vouchers I want to redeem via my MS subscription so need back control. Where do I go from here?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Lee_ECS and @hartjm,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you can't manage your Xbox Game Pass. Normally the control of the Xbox account should revert to Microsoft with in 30 days on the Game expiring with BT. I'm sorry this hasn't happened.

Please send me your details and I'll get the Xbox Team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings