cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

xbox game pass

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i need help. This may be long sorry in advance.

Xbox Game pass!

So I renewed my contract 2 months ago! When I rang up they said game pass was included even though i had it in my previous contract. They said once the contract is sorted I will be able to access it. I can't get on content partnership on my account anymore. So I contacted bt and they said wait 14days it will be sorted. It wasn't. Then again, I contact and again they say yes it's in your contract wait 10 days then nothing. So again I get intouch yes you have it wait 5days! Then the 4th time when they didn't fix it I got told wait 5days. 34days of been told don't worry it's in your contract we will sort it!

So today for the 5th time I get in contact, to now be told I can't have it? I'm sorry but if I have an email with what i get in my contract surely I'm entitled to it!

Please can someone sort this out for me and make content partnership show up on my bt so I can sort it out and get what's in my contract.

I have seen previous posts saying they had it in past contracts and they can't access the partnership section, and someone sorts it out for them.

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings