Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: content partner section

Go to solution

Hi,

I have this issue. We have the 1 gig.

There is no content partner section and have been activated today. The engineer's been out and installed but logged into MYBT and the said section is no place to be found.

It takes time to set up I acknowledge this but confused on where this should be displaying.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @kaz01, sorry you're having trouble claiming your Game Pass.

You'll see the section once your order has completed. So check your order has closed off.
Check that you've no old accounts linked to the BTID as this will cause an error.

If there are no other accounts on your BTID and the content partners section doesn't show after 48hrs post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks John. Puts the mind at rest.

Was wondering why it was not showing.

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

So had the email from BT confirming:

Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away.

Logged in but cannot find the content partner section.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @kaz01, sorry it's still not showing. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@kaz01 I can see you've claimed the game pass without us needing to do anything.  Just to let other community members know that it might take a few days after your broadband order completes for the MyBT system to update the content partners section.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you, somehow the content partner section appeared saturday morning.

I appreciate your responses and help. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

It takes a few days for this to show. Broadband order completes for the MyBT system to update the content partners section.