cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Server Error when trying to Access Norton AV through Website

I get the red banner when trying to access or Manage Norton AV.  I was able to install it on a computer when it was first available and I have installed it on others by sending a link from the app. I wish to remove licences from computers that are no longer useable.  But when trying to use the link on the BT Website all I get is Server Error please Try again

I am the Account Holder not Manager (I have checked) and there are no other accounts attached to my name. I have tried to get it sorted with the help team, but they can't seem to understand the problem.

I would Appreciate some help Thank You

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Server Error when trying to Access Norton AV through Website

Hi, @PJEntwistle welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're getting an error when trying to manage your BT virus protect service. As you've done all the basic checks on your MyBT account already we'll need to take a look at this for you, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Server Error when trying to Access Norton AV through Website

Hi, I also get the "server error" message when trying to access Norton from MyBT account. I do have a Norton subscription which I want to cancel and activate through MyBT 15 device licence

Thanks in advance

John

0 Ratings