cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Technical support

What is the point of BT?  They are keen to let you know you can get technical support but when you contact them they say there are no problems but they will open a complaint.  You then receive an email saying they've closed your complaint as there is no resolution!  You are told to contact technical support via reviews on Google Play but when BT respond they say your problem should not occur but you need further support, feel free to visit our community!  So BT are telling customers to seek technical support from other customers!  You couldn't make it up.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Technical support

Hi @Gothic1   Unless I have missed it, you haven't told us what the problem is/was that required technical support.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

It's any problem I have had with BT over the past 40 years as a BT customer but in this case BT Email App constantly crashing over the past year 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

If the BTMail app is constantly crashing, why do you bother using it. There are numerous free email apps that are much better than the BTMail app, for instance Bluemail and Aquamail email apps.

As has already been pointed out to you on your other thread.

BT email app - BT Community

Try using one of them and see how you get on.

Message 5 of 5

@Gothic1 wrote:

It's any problem I have had with BT over the past 40 years as a BT customer but in this case BT Email App constantly crashing over the past year 

I have absolutely no idea why anybody would use the BT email app, it is truly dire. Use the Blue Mail app.