cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox Game Pass Error Message

I got a new broadband package that included 12 months of Xbox Live Game Pass. I've received the email with the code and I've tried for a few days but receive the error below:

We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2.

The phone number is automated and the options are to do with a fault on broadband rather than their site so I get nowhere.

I've googled and seen a few posts like this dating back over a year so seems like it's a common issue where BT purposefully make it difficult to claim the game pass. 

Any ideas on another way round this to get it activated?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Error Message

Afternoon @PonchoPenguin 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To get the Xbox Game Pass set up, please get in touch with our technical support team and they will be happy to help. 

For ways to get in touch, see our Contact BT page. 

Leanne 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox Game Pass Error Message

when was your activation date?  you need to wait until the 14 days cooling off has passed and if still no 'content partner' in MYBT then try billing 'message us'  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.