cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Game Pass free year is over but Microsoft still says "purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

I had nearly 2 years of Game Pass pre-paid when we got a year of Game Pass free from BT. The free year worked by extending the expiry date a month at a time. That was fine. Now the free year is over and my current GP expiry date is October 2025.

I've read a few things on here that suggested that once the free year is over control should revert back to Microsoft, but the Microsoft account still says "purchased from BT/EE" - I can't even see the expiry date on the Microsoft site (only on the Game Pass phone app)

I know it'll be a while before I'll be looking to extend the GP subscription, but it doesn't feel like something I want to leave nearly 2 years before addressing.

So, can I get control of GP back to the Microsoft site so I can, you know, manage it myself?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass free year is over but Microsoft still says "purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

Hi @alanbroad,

I can have our Xbox team pick this up with Microsoft for you since we are no longer supplying the Xbox Game Pass to you.

I'll send you a private message where you can reply to my team through.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass free year is over but Microsoft still says "purchased from BT/EE"

Go to solution

Thanks Daniel - I've sent the requested information.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @alanbroad,

Thank you for replying to my PM. I'm glad to hear that this has now been sorted. Please once again accept my apology for the delay in getting this fixed.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
No problem Paddy - and thanks for your help!
0 Ratings