cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 122

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Managed to speak to someone on the phone after 50 minutes of waiting, she passed me to the tech team. Who managed to send me over a code via email.

Stupid that we have to call to get the issue resolved and the instructions on how to speak to someone aren't clear

I chose the options on the phone that I wished to add or remove stuff from my package, if that helps anyone else. 

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 122

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Any chance you can help me aswell
0 Ratings
Message 103 of 122

Hello, could I also get some help with this please. 

Got a 6 month pass but getting the same message about adding online as everyone else and when I call the number and select the options it states it just reads a message and auto hangs up.

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 122

I called the number and the person opened a complaint and then immediately closed it. Told me I would have a code via email within 5 working days but not heard anything more from BT.
0 Ratings
Message 105 of 122

Hi @yodapow3r

Thank you for posting back.  I am sorry for the problems you had and I'm glad this looks to be sorted for you now.  I appreciate your time on the phone getting this sorted.

@rhuey46 @Orion_ @Lornac @Mike752 

I have sent each of you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

@Spineh Thank you for taking the time to call the helpdesk.  It sounds like my colleague has followed the correct process to reach out to the team to get you the Xbox game pass code.  You'll be emailed the code in 5 working days.  Was that today you called?  I'd expect you'll receive your code towards the end of next week.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 122

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Hi I can see a lot of replies but has this been resolved for you as I’m having the same issue and it’s driving me mad as my son just doesn’t understand why it’s not working.

thanks,

kelly

0 Ratings
Message 107 of 122

I called on the 30th

0 Ratings
Message 108 of 122

I called 5 days ago and heard nothing since ☹️
0 Ratings
Message 109 of 122

Hi could you assist me please. Same issue as others, going in circles. Spoke to a customer service helper who said we're not doing Xbox game pass any more. Surely can't decide just not to ho our it. I've now gone past 14 days trying to solve it though. Also emailed bt consumer resolutions and got no reply

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 122

Hi @Arfa15,

I don't know who you spoke with but we are 100% still doing it.

I'm going to send you a private message so we can ask our Xbox team to pick this up for you.

We will also contact this advisor and explain the process that they're meant to be following.

Thank you

DanieS

0 Ratings