cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox account management

Go to solution

Hi, I'm trying to manage my Xbox game Pass. I already had a year or so of game pass ultimate on my microsoft account and I received another 6 months free when I joined BT back in April.  however management of my account has not passed back from BT to Microsoft (their website redirects to my BT account to manage and ask me to subscribe again. Please could you arrange this handback to Microsoft as I'd like to check up on my account.

Any help from the mods would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox account management

Go to solution

Hi @Pandarowlay,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry your Xbox account hasn't reverted back to Microsoft. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this sorted. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

The moderation team has been really busy and we're working through a bit of a backlog, it will likely take a few days before we can get back to you. If you need this sorted right away, please give BT a call on 0330 1234 150.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I asked for the Mods to help and they passed onto the BT Xbox team. They sent me a link to apply a GPU code. I have to buy a one month pass and try to apply via the link they sent me. They said they will refund me the cost of the pass. 

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Pandarowlay, the Xbox team has been in touch with you now to resolve this for you and they've refunded the charge for the pass as agreed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Confirmed all good. Thanks.

0 Ratings