cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Xbox gamepass not showing

Go to solution

Hi there, i have been online with BT for 2 days now, have an email saying to redeem my xbox game pass ultimate subscription but i have no way of doing this due to an old account and need help removing the old accont

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox gamepass not showing

Go to solution

Hi @Bigredmachine, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you can't claim the Game Pass at the moment.

The quickest way to fix this would be to create a BTID with an email address you've not had a BT account on before and once you claim the account holder status you'll be able to claim the Game Pass.

Remember that you will need to have the first bill payment collected and claim the pass via a web browser and not the MyBT app. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

So if I haven’t had my first bill yet i cant claim it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Bigredmachine, you'd usually find that the bill would be issued within 24hrs of your service going active. What happens when you try to view the billing for your new account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I have reached out to BT and they have unlinked the wrong account 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Bigredmachine, thanks for getting back to me. It's unlikely they've removed the old account so quickly so I suspect your account automatically defaults to your old account.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get all fixed up so you can claim the Game Pass.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings